Bath1 values and respects the privacy and security of its customers and visitors.
Effective as of: 6/30/2020
What information do we collect?
We collect certain personal information when someone visits our website, such as their name or email address.
We collect this information, as appropriate, when they:
- Visit any page on our website.
- Create an account on our website.
- Place an order.
- Sign-up for our newsletter.
How do we collect information?
We collect visitor information from sources such as:
- Browser cookies
- Interactive web forms
- Network data (like a visitor’s geographical IP address)
Why do we collect information?
We collect information from visitors and customers for use in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website.
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service.
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties, such as an eCommerce provider, who assists us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, with the agreement that those parties keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
Through the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Technology, any information collected when you place an order, including your credit card number and mailing address, will be encrypted before it is transmitted to our server for processing. This encrypting technology, which is required in the eCommerce industry, is appropriate for the information being gathered in this setting as it is designed to keep prying eyes from viewing and stealing your sensitive information. The use of the SSL technology, in addition to your own secure password that is created when you register your account, are the two measures we have in place to ensure a secure website and protect your information.
Please note that the internet is never 100% secure, we urge you use caution when using our website, or any website, and to follow the common practice of using a new password for each of your online accounts.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain privacy rights:
- Right to Access, Consumers have the right to request information about the personal information that is collected, used, disclosed, and sold. Consumers also have the right to request additional information regarding the categories of entities with whom that information is shared.
- Right to Delete, Consumers have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected.
- Right to Opt-out from sale of your information. We do not share your information with third parties in exchange for money. We do share your information with third parties to enhance your experiences with us, to improve our ability to serve you, and to keep you aware of our products, services, and offers. California law may treat some such disclosures as sales, and consumers have a right to direct us not to sell their personal information.
- Non-Discrimination: We may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise one of these rights,
please reach out to us at
Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not honor your request, as permitted under the CCPA
Third Party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and the security of our consumers and therefore welcome any feedback regarding these websites.
Online Private Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please see our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.