Bath1's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention Strategy
A message from Bath1 regarding the COVID-19. Although the threat of catching the coronavirus may seem overwhelming, the CDC has listed several steps to take to keep yourselves and your families safe during this stressful time.
“The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus”
The coronavirus is primarily spread person-to-person, through the “respiratory droplets” (saliva and mucus) of a person infected with COVID-19 landing on or being inhaled by another person. Additionally, germs can be spread when a person infected with COVID-19 touches a surface. The coronavirus can live anywhere between a few hours to a few days, depending on the surface, with a harder surface correlating to a longer life span for the virus.
To avoid catching a respiratory virus such as COVID-19, the CDC recommends that you:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time, especially after you’ve been in a public place, after you’ve sneezed, coughed, or blown your nose. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer (that contains at least 60% alcohol) and rub into your hands until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your face, your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and put distance (approx. 6 feet) between yourself and other people if the virus is spreading in your community.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, if you don’t have a tissue available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve.
- Throw used tissues in the trash immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. (Things like doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, tables, counters, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, etc...)
These measures are simple and straight-forward, and when practiced in conjunction with avoiding public places, your likelihood of contracting or spreading the coronavirus can be significantly less.
Here at Bath1, our objective is to maintain a healthy workplace while continuing to service our customers.
- Within our office and across our facilities, our employees are diligently following the guidance of the CDC recommendations listed above.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces and commonly shared areas.
- We are encouraging our employees to remain home if they feel unwell.
In addition to the CDC/American Red Cross recommendations, we strive to offer a line of products that can further combat the spread of this virus. As an e-Commerce business that specializes in Bathroom and Kitchen surfaces, we understand that these commonly shared areas are some of the more prominent places for a virus to linger and consequently to spread. We know how important it is to make sure that these commonly shared areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly, and we encourage you to equip your home with more hygienic surfaces that will harbor less bacteria and be easier to clean, as it will prove beneficial during this stressful time and throughout the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Hygienic solutions for the bathroom:
Provides a steady stream of water for easy cleansing, a self-cleaning and retractable spray nozzle and eco-friendly, as you’ll use less toilet paper!
Takes up less space than a bidet, able to be used with your existing toilet, and provide an extra sense of cleanliness. Some even offer personalized functions and nightlights!
Literally cleans itself at the push of a button using different techniques, depending on the make and model. Overall, proves to be hygienic and timesaving. One less thing to clean, perfect!
Solid Surface Material
Surface Bathroom Sinks, Solid
Surface Vanity Tops, Shower
Walls and Bathtub
Solid surface material is more sanitary than standard material, as it is nonporous, meaning there are no tiny holes for dirt or bacteria to creep into. Solid surface is also available in seamless options which result in less grime buildup, making it easier to clean those difficult corners in the bath or shower!
Stainless Steel Material
Steel Kitchen Sinks, Stainless
Steel Kitchen Faucets, Stainless
Steel Kitchen Accessories
Commercially preferred and used in most kitchens and hospitals due to its hygienic nature. It is nonporous, easy to clean, resistant to corrosion, and avoids contamination. It’s easy to see why it is preferred by the professionals!
Surface Kitchen Sinks
Solid surface material is more sanitary than standard material, as it is nonporous, meaning there are no tiny holes for dirt or bacteria to creep into. Solid surface is also available in seamless options which result in less grime buildup. Solid surface material is incredibly durable and able to withstand temperatures of nearly 450 degrees, so straining your favorite pasta will be no problem!
We know how important it is to take every necessary precaution in an effort to help reduce the spread of the current – or any – virus. That’s why we are doing our best to keep these items available and ready for you during this stressful time.
As always, we will continue to provide a helpful and respectful customer service team, which is available to assist and answer any questions or concerns you may have!
Thank you for being a valued customer and stay safe!