Transolid Fireclay sinks are made of clay,which is heated to an extremely high temperature that makes the sink hard and durable. It also gives the sink its beautiful high shine. The durability of fireclay means that it is resistant to scratches and chips and is easy to clean.
Extra deep bowls mean more room for big pots and our Transolid lifetime fireclay sink warranty affords peace of mind
- Sink is glazed beautifully all four sides to make it suitable for undermount,flush mount,built-up,or above counter installation
- Single basin with center drain location design provides maximum workplace
- Farmhouse style with a wrap around 9-29/32in (252mm) high apron front.
- It is reversible with english pattern on one side and plain front (no pattern) on other side allowing you to choose the perfect style for your kitchen.
- Hand crafted by skilled artisans using highest grade fireclay,which is clay heated to an extremely high 1600 degrees F making the sink hard and durable,with a beautiful high shine.
- Meticulous production process creates a surface that is resistant to scraching,staining,chipping,fading,discoloring and abrasive cleaners which makes it easy to clean
- 9.5in Extra deep bowls means more room for big pots.
- Fits 36in (914mm) minimum base cabinet width.
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet|
|Bowl Depth (in)||9.5|
|Bowl Length (in)||27|
|Cutout Template Included||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Drain Size (in)||3.625|
|Minimum Cabinet Size (in)||36|
|Mounting Type||Undermount, Flush Mount, Built-up, or Above Counter|
|Number of Faucet Holes||0|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|